We have resumed regular office hours and are scheduling routine appointments. We have worked diligently to create a safe environment for our staff and patients and we look forward to serving you. There are several new and important considerations to review before calling and visiting our office.
- We will be scheduling patients based on several priorities including urgency and risk. Please be patient as our staff continue to accommodate a large number of previously cancelled and priority appointments.
- If you have an eye emergency, don’t hesitate to call the office.
- You must disclose to us if you have a fever, sore throat, cough, conjunctivitis, feel generally unwell, have a reduced sense of taste and smell, have had contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, have had a positive COVID test or have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days. (For a self assessment tool – click here )
- Entry to our office is by appointment only. No walk-ins are allowed.
- You must wear a well fitted 2+ layer mask for the duration of your time in the office and sanitize your hands upon arrival and departure. You must not bring extra, unnecessary items with you. No food or drink is allowed. The mask must cover your mouth and nose at all times. One layer gaitor or bandanna style will not be allowed.
- You must enter the office by yourself, unless a care taker is required. Multiple members of a family may not enter together.
- We may advise scheduling a teleoptometry appointment, rather than office visit in certain situations.
- Some repairs and pickups can be arranged without office entry.
- You can contact our office by calling 519-828-3858 or by using the contact form on our web site. We have suspended our online booking service for the time being.
Please continue to check this page for the latest updates.