We are responding to recommendations from the College of Optometrists of Ontario to limit our services to urgent care only until the restrictions are eased. Here’s what this means for you.
- We will be deferring routine and non-urgent eyecare for the time being.
- Urgent eye care situations include symptoms of loss of vision in either eye, a sudden change in vision, an eye injury or infection, new eye pain, breakage or loss of critical eyewear. If you are unsure whether your symptoms are urgent, you may contact our office.
- If you have an appointment already scheduled that is not urgent, we will be contacting you to reschedule it to a later date.
- If you have glasses or contact lenses in process, we will do our best to dispense these to you in a safe manner. If you require more contact lenses and are due for an examination, we are able to provide you a supply and ship to your home where possible.
- If you have broken a critical pair of glasses, we will attempt to repair these for you.
- Please do not come to our office without an appointment or contacting us first. Please do not bring accompanying family members or drivers with you into the office. We will limit the number of people in our office at any one time.
- We are limiting the hours we are open.
- You can contact our office by calling 519-828-3858, emailing email@example.com or by using the contact form on this web page. We will be responding to messages as able inside of normal business hours.
- If you have a fever, recent cough, feel unwell or have traveled outside Canada in the last 14 days or have had exposure to another person infected with the cornavirus, do not come to the office.
Our temporary office hours are:
- Mondays 9:00 – 12:00
- Tuesdays Closed
- Wednesdays 1:00 – 4:00
- Thursdays Closed
- Fridays 9:00 – 12:00
Please continue to check this page for the latest updates.