We are resuming regular office hours and scheduling non-urgent appointments effective June 1. We have been working diligently to create a safe environment for our staff and patients and we look forward to serving our patients once again. There are several new and important considerations to review before calling and visiting our office.
- We will be scheduling patients based on several priorities including urgency and risk. Please be patient as our staff work to schedule a large number of previously canceled and priority appointments.
- Routine eye examinations for those without vision or eye problems in extreme COVID risk populations, such as the elderly, those with chronic disease, and small children may be deferred. Contact lens fittings for new wearers are not being scheduled at this time.
- If you have an eye emergency, don’t hesitate to call the office.
- You must disclose to us if you have a fever, sore throat, cough, conjunctivitis, feel generally unwell, have a reduced sense of taste and smell, have had contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days or have traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days. (For a self assessment tool – click here )
- Entry to our office is by appointment only. No walk-ins are allowed.
- You must wear a well fitted mask and sanitize your hands upon arrival and departure. You must not bring extra, unnecessary items with you.
- You must enter the office by yourself, unless a care taker is required. Multiple members of a family may not enter together.
- To minimize time in the office, we will attempt to update your demographic information and vision and medical history by phone the day before your visit.
- We may advise scheduling a teleoptometry appointment, rather than office visit in certain situations.
- Some repairs and pickups can be arranged without office entry.
- You can contact our office by calling 519-828-3858 or by using the contact form on this web page. We have suspended our online booking service for the time being.
Please continue to check this page for the latest updates.